Westside Money Makers Membership Information
The West Side Money Makers are a group of successful and highly ethical businesspeople dedicated to helping each other’s businesses succeed through networking and mutual support. We meet weekly to share business, celebrate successes, and educate our partners. This ensures continued prosperity for the group and each member. We are an Industry Specific Networking Group to ensure the best possible results in the group. The goal is to provide a structured social gathering in a venue convenient and conducive to growth.
Open networking begins at 7:00 am, with the meeting running from 7:15 am to 8:30 am. Meeting are held every Wednesday at The Village Inn at 2700 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Introductions, Purpose & Overview
- Networking/Educational Moment
- Business Card Binder passed around
- Welcoming any new Members (swearing in of new Members) and guests
- Members 60 Second Commercials
- Visitors two-minute commercial to briefly introduce your business
- VP/Sect/Treasurer reports
- Speaker presentation
- Referrals & testimonials
Each meeting will have a “Networking Minute” provided by a designated member. This “Networking Minute” is advice on how to make the most of networking and can be on any related topic. It is the goal that each member participates.
Each meeting will have an “Education Minute” provided by a designated member. This “Education Minute” is advice or information about technology, sales, or any topic that will be for the overall good of the group.
One-on-Ones meetings are with individual members to learn more about them. This more personal conversation allows each individual to understand what each group member does and needs in more detail. Allowing the group, as a whole, to understand what a good prospect looks like for each member, therefore supporting business growth for each member. Members must have a one-on-one with each member annually. Consequently, each member is aware of any changes that may have occurred within a member’s business and develops a better networking relationship.
Power Partners are those members that routinely come across prospects for your type of business. Example: A commercial banker is potentially a great lead source for an accounting firm. Because The Westside Money Makers is an Industry Specific Networking Group, many such partnerships can be formed.
Developing relationships with Power Partners is an essential key to networking success. Having One-on-Ones is vital to discover as much as possible about other members to help find which members may be, or become, Power Partners.
Business Card Binder
As a member, it is your responsibility to ensure that there is a supply of your business cards available for anyone that might need them. Your business is allowed one whole page to display your cards.
Please remember that the Business Card Binder is for members only – guests may take cards but not place any cards in the binder.
As a Member of Good Standing, you can present to the group rotationally. Your presentation should be no longer than 10 minutes, with a question/answer session to follow.
Code Of Ethics
Provide quality of service at the fairest price
Always tell the truth
Build goodwill and confidence among everyone I encounter through the Westside Money Makers
Be diligent with the business referred to me
Always have a positive can-do attitude
Hold yourself to the highest ethical standards
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of joining the Westside Money Makers?
– In 2017, members received an average of 20 referrals for a value of $26,400
– Meetings take place early, leaving the rest of your day free for business
– Community involvement through community service
– Industry Specific Networking Group, meaning we only allow one business per industry
– No cost promotion of your business through social media, word-of-mouth, and the website
Is there a fee to join?
– There is an annual fee of $200.00 (only $16.00 a month) or $120.00 every six months
– All fees collected go to social events held by the Westside Money Makers and are used to support local families in need
The Westside Money Makers are accepting applications for membership from business owners looking to learn and grow through mentorship and networking.